The SONAR BOOT CAMP (SBC) is a full day of in-depth electronics training that will help you put more fish in the boat.
If you are tired of beating the same bank that the 10 guys in front of you just hit or want to find the stuff that 90% of your fellow competitors don't even know exists then you have come to the right place. It doesn't matter what brand of equipment you own or your current level of experience. We promise you will pick up more stuff in 1 day at the SBC, than a year of trial and error on the water.
By popular request, we are offering an Advanced session for those that have previously attended the regular Boot Camp. This session will focus on more technical aspects including:
- In-depth mapping - Navionics/C-Map/Genesis
- Waypoint management - in-depth (focused on using your PC)
- Wireless & Bluetooth setup and use
- Computer tools - Google Earth, GPSBabel, ReefMaster
- and probably some other stuff we just haven't thought of yet!!
Class schedule is 8 AM until 2 -3 PM. Lunch is provided. If you are interested in attending and have any addition suggestions for subject matter you would like to see included, please let us know!